Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Bolo de Rolo. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Let’s face it, cooking is not just a top priority at the lives of every man, woman, or child on the planet. In actuality, far too individuals have left learning to cook important in their own lives. This usually means that we usually rely on foods and boxed blends instead of just taking your time and effort to prepare healthy food for our families and our personal enjoyment.
Which means that at any given time on your cooking cycle cycles there is quite probably somebody somewhere that is better and/or worse at cooking more compared to you. Take heart from this because even the very best have bad days when it comes to cooking. There are a lot of men and women who cook for different reasons. Some cook as a way to consume and survive although some cook because they actually enjoy the whole process of ingestion. Some cook through the times of emotional upheaval among others cookout of sheer boredom. Whatever your reason for cooking or understanding how to cook you need to always begin with the fundamentals.
There are many books and magazines which can be full of recipes which encourage healthy cooking and eating customs. If you genuinely love to cookthen there is no lack of recipes that you can try along the way. The very good news is you may incorporate healthful cooking in your cooking routine whether you are cooking for a household .
Many things affect the quality of taste from Bolo de Rolo, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Bolo de Rolo delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Bolo de Rolo is 10 porções. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Bolo de Rolo estimated approx 45 min.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Bolo de Rolo using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Bolo de Rolo:
- 5 ovos
- 3 colheres de sopa de água
- 1/2 xícara de (chá) de açúcar peneirado
- 2 colheres de sopa de óleo
- 1 colher de sopa de essência de baunilha
- 1/2 xícara (chá) de farinha de trigo peneirada
- 1 colher (sopa) fermento químico peneirado
- 400 g de doce de leite
- Açúcar de confeiteiro (por cima)
- OBS: Usei açúcar normal
Instructions to make to make Bolo de Rolo
- Coloque os ovos e a água na batedeira e bata em velocidade máxima por 5 minutos.
- Acrescente aos poucos os restantes dos ingredientes exceto a farinha e o fermento.
- Bata até misturar todos os ingredientes.
- Numa vasilha coloque a farinha de trigo e o fermento e a mistura batida mexa bem de vagar com o fouet até que esteja tudo bem misturado. Leve ao forno pré aquecido por uns 15 minutos ou até a massa estiver firme.
- Deixe esfriar, desenforme e coloque o doce de leite em cima do bolo e enrole o bolo, polvilhe açúcar por cima
- (Unte a forma com manteiga e farinha de trigo, ou utilize papel manteiga na forma.
It’s those small actions you take towards your goal of cooking healthy foods for your family that may matter a lot more than any leap. Before you know it you will discover that you all have greater energy and a greater understanding of overall health than you’d have imagined before changing your eating customs. If this isn’t enough to encourage you however, you can always check out the excuse to shop for new clothes once you lose a size or two.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food Steps to Prepare Quick Bolo de Rolo. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!