Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Recipe of Ultimate Pão Muito Macio. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When it comes to cooking, it’s crucial to keep in mind that everyone started somewhere. I don’t know of one person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and all set. There is a good deal of learning which must be done as a way to develop into prolific cook and there is always room for improvement. Not only would you will need to begin with the basics when it comes to cooking however, you almost must start if understanding how to cook a fresh cuisine such as Chinese, Indian, Thai, or Indian food.
This means that at any particular time on your cooking cycle cycles there is quite probably someone somewhere that’s better and/or worse in cooking than you. Take advantage of this because the most effective have bad days when it comes to cooking. There are a lot of men and women who cook for several factors. Some cook as a way to consume and survive while others cook because they actually enjoy the process of cooking. Some cook during times of emotional trauma and others cookout of absolute boredom. No matter your reason behind cooking or learning to cook you need to always begin with the fundamentals.
First of all, maybe not all amazing lunches require actual cooking in order to organize. Some of them are going to require using the microwave and some of them will want to be cooked or prepared before hand and reheated. Your options are virtually limitless when you comprehend the creative concept that really must be set up. You also need to see that a number of these ideas are so simple that you will wonder why in the world you have never thought of them. I hope that some of these ideas will get chief features within your own home.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Pão Muito Macio, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pão Muito Macio delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pão Muito Macio is 11 pães grandes. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Pão Muito Macio estimated approx 2h 10 min.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Pão Muito Macio using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Pão muito macio que assa em apenas 10 minutos de forno. Quanto a sova? Não há, apenas uma mistura bem feita, resultando num pão fofinho e gostoso… muito bom para ser apreciado na presença de pessoas queridas em momentos especiais… Vamos partir os pães! 🥖🥖🥖 #5estrelas
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Pão Muito Macio:
- 500 gramas farinha
- 200 g leite condensado
- 220 ml leite temperatura ambiente
- 1 sachê 10g de fermento biológico seco ou 30 g biológico fresco
- 2 ovos
- 50 g manteiga derretida
- 1 colher de chá sal
Instructions to make to make Pão Muito Macio
- Em uma bacia misture o fermento nos 220 ml de leite, misturando até diluir completamente, acrescente ao leite, a manteiga, os ovos, o sal e o leite condensado, misture bem até formar uma mistura bem homogênea.
- Adicione aos líquidos a farinha, misturando com o auxílio de uma colher, pois se formará uma massa muito pegajosa, impossível de ser manilulada com as mãos, termine de acrescentar a farinha, sem parar de misturar até formar uma massa homogênea, NÃO USE NADA MAIS QUE OS 500 GRAMAS.
- A massa ficará bem grudenta e muito mole, não se preocupe pois o processo é esse mesmo. Deixe a massa descansar na mesma bacia por 2 horas ou até dobrar de volume.
- Após o período do descanso é hora de modelar os pães, unte a mão com manteiga ou óleo, vá tirando bolas como se fosse manipular massa de pão de queijo, a textura ficará bem semelhante, faça as bolas e coloque-as em uma assadeira enfarinhada e deixe descansar por mais 30 minutos.
- Passado esse último descanso leve os pães ao forno preaquecido a 200° graus por 10 minutos ou se quiser um pouco douradinho deixe por mais 2 minutos no máximo. Retire os pães do forno, pincele manteiga e polvilhe coco ralado ou queijo parmesão. Deixe descansar por 5 minutos.
- Agora é só apreciar esse pão fofinho, muito macio sem fala de seu preparo simples, sem sova e, 10 minutos de forno. Delícia para um café com os amigos e família!
While this is certainly not the end all be guide to cooking easy and quick lunches it is excellent food for thought. The expectation is that will get your creative juices flowing so you could prepare wonderful lunches for the family without needing to complete too terribly much heavy cooking through the process.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Recipe of Perfect Pão Muito Macio. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!